Saturday, July 05, 2008

Blog of the Week: I Love Pretty Paper

I Love Pretty Paper

  • In the interest of full disclosure, I should state here that the author of this blog, Tomi Ann Hill, is my niece -- one of my favorite, in point of fact. However, the dipping into my gene pool hasn't prevented her from becoming a fabulously talented and creative person. I have very carefully avoided catching pretty paper preoccupation, but I know some of you have it bad, so here it is.
  • If you are into scrap-booking or card-making, this is truly a great site. Not only does Tomi share tons of photos of her charming ideas, but she also gives step-by-step instructions on how to make them. She reviews her wide assortment of tools, introduces new papers and other materials, and shares tips and secrets on how she works her magic.
  • Finally, her list of links to other paper-craft sites and blogs is extensive, many of which are absolutely fabulous. If you are inclined to venture into the wonderland which is the world of paper craft, Tomi's site is the perfect rabbit hole in which to fall. http://tomiannie.blogspot.com.

No comments: