YOU WILL NEED:
- Your favorite Pizza crust (I use the Boboli Brand that you can buy at the store.....the pre-made stuff. Sometimes I make it home made, and that is good to. It is just easier to use Boboli if you can)
- 2-3 tomatoes (depending on the size)
- 1 clove garlic or substitute ~1 Tbls to taste
- 1/4 C fresh chopped basil or 2-3 Tbls dried basil to taste
- 3 Tbls olive oil
- 1 1/2 C Mozzarella cheese
- Press the clove of garlic into the olive oil and set aside.
- Slice the tomatoes, chop the basil and grate the cheese.
- Brush the olive oil and garlic over the pizza crust
- Add remaining ingredients.
Cool, and enjoy.