Friday, August 15, 2008

Preach My Gospel: How Can I Be

I had a particularly joyful experience this morning. A sister I befriended online, a recent convert at the time we first met, has now decided to go on a mission.

I am certain that the missionaries who found her and the ward members who befriended her have provided far more support and friendship than have I. However, the Lord connected her with me when she required it, for which I am unspeakably grateful. The words resound in my heart, 'how great shall be your joy!'

The experience brought to mind this video which came my way a few months back. The first time I viewed it, it was fairly obscure. Now, it has been played over 57,000 times and has had far more influence than I believe the person who posted it ever imagined.

It's no secret that I have a particular weakness in my heart for missionaries, but I believe this particular song melts the hearts of more people than moms of missionaries.

I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: